The prime focus of rural and slum area development programmes in India is to uplift the communities and work towards the welfare of the underprivileged in a holistic manner. The development approach differ in rural and slum areas due to diverse demographics however, the interventions cater to all the segments of the communities.
Third Planet Foundation adopts customized approach based on communities need and implements sustainable projects in diverse thematic areas.
- Livelihood Development for the underprivileged including Skill Development, Vocational Training, Entrepreneurship Development and Women Empowerment
- Access to Safe Drinking Water, Sanitation Facilities, Waste Management, Awareness, Behavioural Change Communication and IEC Dissemination
- Social Infrastructure Development including Drainage Facilities, Construction or Renovation of Community Infrastructure including Aanganwadis, Health Centres (PHCs, CHCs etc.), Community & Panchayat Halls, Playground, Community toilets among others
- Access to Quality Healthcare through health camps, mobile health unts, supply of medicines, capacity building of aanganwadi & ASHA workers, technology integration, health committees, adolescent healthcare, nutrition, menstrual hygiene, awareness, behavioural change and IEC dissemination
- Access to Quality Education by ensuring Digital and STEM Education, Training of Teachers (ToT), Bridge Education & Remedial Sessions, Sports for Development, School Infrastructure Development, Waste Management, School Management Committees (SMCs), Counselling Sessions and Personality Development
- Agriculture Development through Farmers Club, Kisan Seva Kendra (Farmers Information Centre), Soil Health Management, Demonstration Farming, Organic Farming Techniques, Expert Training Sessions, On Farm Water Management, Weed Management, Provision of Modern Technology & Machines, Agro Tourism, Saatvik Haats (Exhibitions), Agriculture eCommerce Portal (e-saatvik), Awareness about Government Schemes, IEC Dissemination among others
- Financial Inclusion and Literacy to ensure information and linkages of financial products, schemes, grants for the underprivileged communities
Contact Us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and collaboration.
You can also connect with us at: 011 – 4168 5208 | 91 – 98113 42299